Approach based on detailed analysis of the patient
- AYUSHGRAMA believes in an all-inclusive approach towards healthcare, wherein the modern diagnostic tools & procedures have been integrated with traditional Ayurvedic wisdom.
- Treatments at AYUSHGRAMA are planned after a systematic case recording, physical examination done according to both the Ayurvedic & Modern methods, laboratory investigations etc. as and when required.
We take many criteria as described in the Ayurvedic treatises into consideration, for the analysis of the diseased person before the treatment schedules are planned. They are
- Prakriti – Basic constitution of the patient. This is only to understand the prognosis of the disease (Vikruti) or to plan a life style if you are in perfect health.
- Vikriti – The history, causes, nature and stages of the disease. This is the one we should balance, treat, detoxify etc. or where the Panchakarma is done.
- Bala – The strength of the person and the strength the disease. This is important to know for which thrapies are suitable for individual specific or disease specific
- Dhathu – Composition of the basic elements and tissues of the body. The disease is where it is located, which plants will act in the deranged tissues and the specific panchakarma are considred by the dhathu
- Satva – The involvement of Mana mental components in the disease. Daiva vyapasraya or Satva Avajaya chikitsa are done in this category
- Sa-Atmya – What are the accustoms of the patient. In which level in which duration of time is possible to change the life style. Immediate change can result in bad prognosis of the disease. Compatibility, with respect to diet and lifestyle habits of the patients.
- Ahara Shakti – Food intake & digestive capacity in order to know the Agni.
- Vyayama Shakti – Capacity to perform physical activities.
- Desa – The region the person belongs to and the influence of old or damp or dry qualities of the land in disease.
- Kala -The seasons and their effect on the state of health.
- Vaya -Age of the disease and the patient for considering the acute or chonicity od the disease.
These factors help in arriving at a holistic understanding of the physical and mental status of the person and also his state of health and disease. This detailed analysis helps in the proper design and planning of treatment. Physicians at AYUSH GRAMA incorporate these criteria while planning the treatment schedule.